-
November 16th, 2003, 12:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*starts singing Christmas carols*
-
November 16th, 2003, 12:24 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I hear just ONE "jingle bells" out of you, and it's curtains, bud...
-
November 16th, 2003, 12:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
So I suppose it would annoy you to know I've been listening to Christmas CDs for about 3 weeks now. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 16th, 2003, 12:46 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Of course not. I only have objections to ME being forced to listen to insipid paeans to false hope and joy.
-
November 16th, 2003, 02:11 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Where do we draw the line between FALSE hope and joy and REAL hope and joy? I think there are at least a few good things to get fired up over in the Christmas season!
Like all the money I get to give away!
-
November 16th, 2003, 02:48 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*starts singing We Wish you a Merry Christmas*
-
November 16th, 2003, 03:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
*stuffs a sock in rich's mouth*
-
November 16th, 2003, 11:41 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Aren't they supposed to be hung by the fireplace? o_0
-
November 16th, 2003, 01:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I can't wait for it to snow.
*starts singing Let it Snow*
-
November 16th, 2003, 01:16 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
*sigh*
Doesn't anyone listen to GOOD Christmas songs anymore?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks